- Convenor. Environmental Principles of Global Sustainable Development (GD105)
- Co-Convenor. Security, Sovereignty and Sustainability in the Global Food System (GD205)
- Co-Convenor: Sustainable Cities (GD319)
- Contributor. Challenges of Climate Change (IL006)
- Supervisor: BASc Capstone Dissertation/Project; MASc Capstone Dissertation/Project (see past and potential projects here).
- Convenor. Keeping the Phoenix Flying or Clipping its Wings?: Learning through Student Research into the Praxis of ‘Local’ Sustainable Development (GD203)
Since joining the University of Warwick in December 2016, I have been nominated for a University Teaching Excellence Award and recognised on behalf of the Vice Chancellor for levels of contribution and performance. I became a member of the Warwick International Higher Education Academy (WIHEA).
I am passionate about experimenting with, and sharing pedagogical innovation. Some examples include:
"Consulting the campus ‘living lab’: Promoting employability and sustainability learning within the core curriculum and beyond". National Interdisciplinary Education Conference Program. Thursday 11/06/2021. Online. [Slides].
- "Localising Teaching for Global Sustainable Development: Student Research-Based, Policy and Practice Proposals for Coventry". Exploring the Civic Curriculum, Friday 9 June 2017, the Great Hall, University of Leeds. [Slides].
- "Mainstreaming ‘Employability’ Skills Through Communities of Praxis: Policy Pitching for Global Sustainable Development". Learning and Teaching Showcase 2017: Learning communities, Monday 3 July, Oculus, University of Warwick. Presented with Debbie Smith, Nathalie Dalton-King and Ninna Makrinov. [Slides].