- Convenor. Course nameLeading Transformation in the Anthropocene (GD908 PGLink opens in a new window)
- Convenor. Practice-based Project (GD903 PGLink opens in a new window)
- Convenor. Environmental Principles of Global Sustainable Development (GD105 UG)Link opens in a new window
- Co-Convenor. Work-Based Capstone (GD902 PG)Link opens in a new window
- Co-Convenor. Security, Sovereignty and Sustainability in the Global Food System (GD205 UG)Link opens in a new window
- Co-Convenor: Sustainable Cities (GD319 UG)Link opens in a new window
- Contributor. Challenges of Climate Change (IL006 UG)Link opens in a new window
- Supervisor: BASc Capstone Dissertation/Project; MASc Capstone Dissertation/Project (see past and potential projects hereLink opens in a new window).
- Convenor. Keeping the Phoenix Flying or Clipping its Wings?: Learning through Student Research into the Praxis of ‘Local’ Sustainable Development (GD203)Link opens in a new window
Teaching Focused Administration
- Education for Sustainable Development Officer (2021-present)
- Facilitate the creation of an inter- and trans-disciplinary ESD teaching philosophy and pedagogical framework
- Director of Postgraduate Studies (2018-2021)
- Facilitated Co-Creation and University approval of MASc in Global Sustainable Development
- Developed Module Design and Proposal frameworks for Core Skills and Research-led pedagogies
Since joining the University of Warwick in December 2016, I have been nominated for a University Teaching Excellence Award and recognised on behalf of the Vice Chancellor for levels of contribution and performance. I became a member of the Warwick International Higher Education Academy (WIHEA).
I am passionate about experimenting with, and sharing pedagogical innovation. Some examples include:
- Delivering European Higher Education for Sustainable Development: Radical changes in the philosophy, management and delivery of student learning experiences (2022). Glasgow University. [Slides]. [Video Recording]
- "Credit, time and workload beyond 'general relativity'". Credit, Student Workload and Contact Hours: Examples of Practice from QAA Members. QAA (2021). [Online].
"Consulting the campus ‘living lab’: Promoting employability and sustainability learning within the core curriculum and beyond". National Interdisciplinary Education Conference Program. Thursday 11/06/2021. Online. [Slides].
- "Localising Teaching for Global Sustainable Development: Student Research-Based, Policy and Practice Proposals for Coventry". Exploring the Civic Curriculum, Friday 9 June 2017, the Great Hall, University of Leeds. [Slides].
- "Mainstreaming ‘Employability’ Skills Through Communities of Praxis: Policy Pitching for Global Sustainable Development". Learning and Teaching Showcase 2017: Learning communities, Monday 3 July, Oculus, University of Warwick. Presented with Debbie Smith, Nathalie Dalton-King and Ninna Makrinov. [Slides].