Funded by the Monash Warwick Alliance (MWA), the MWA Education Exchange Scheme is managed jointly by the Monash Education Academy (MEA) and Warwick International Higher Education Academy (WIHEA) with the aim of facilitating a minimum of three staff visits in each direction per annum. It has been established to provide academic and professional staff involved in learning and teaching with the opportunity to:
- share enhanced and evidence-based practice that supports the student experience;
- develop and review innovative educational pedagogical activity;
- establish connections to leverage expertise in education across both universities;
- build or extend their international profile in education; and
- add a learning and teaching dimension to existing research collaborations.
It is recommended that you first contact either the MEA or WIHEA Team to discuss your ideas and receive guidance on the criteria and application process. Applications can be submitted to either institution throughout the year.
MEA, Monash University: email@example.com
WIHEA, University of Warwick: WIHEA@warwick.ac.uk
The Scheme contributes to the costs of a visit, up to a maximum of AUD $12,000 or GBP £6,000 per proposal to be split across both universities. Eligible costs include international and local travel expenses, accommodation, event organisation and publicity.
The scheme is open to academic and professional staff with more than six months remaining on their contracts at the end of the proposed visit. Applicants at all Monash campuses are eligible.