The Innovation Fellows will provide and promote opportunities that seek to develop creativity, innovation, design thinking and entrepreneurship; enhance the educational potential of others; and have a commitment to developing a culture of innovation for all on campus.
The Fellows will:
- Recruit guide and support fellow students transition successfully through the new Warwick Innovation and Entrepreneurship Programme and provide formative feedback on associated reflective learning tasks.
- Facilitate a series of ‘meet-ups’ that accelerate and further the learning in the Warwick Innovation and Entrepreneurship Programme and generate activity that contributes to Warwick’s innovation community.
- Lead workshops that expose fellow students to creativity, innovation, design thinking and tools to hone their entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Sign-post all members of the Warwick community (students and staff) to the opportunities and guidance provided by the Warwick Enterprise Partnership, including the Students’ Union and student-led initiatives.
- Contribute to the Warwick Enterprise social media presence to promote what is available and increase student engagement.
- Participate in dialogue with the Warwick International Higher Education Academy that explores how the educational experience of Warwick students can be developed through creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Contribute to national dialogue that seeks to shape educational policy with regards to entrepreneurship.
Click here to Meet the Fellows.