These information sessions are for students and recent graduates from the University of Warwick who want to apply for the Start-up Scheme.
Our next workshop is on the 26th September 2019 from 3:30pm-4:30pm
Dates and Times
26th September 2019, 3:30pm to 4:30pm
University of Warwick students | University of Warwick alumni
Oculus Building, University of Warwick
If you are an overseas student or a graduate with a great business idea, you may be eligible to enter the University of Warwick Start-up Scheme. The Start-up Scheme will give you a unique opportunity to remain in the UK for 2 years to develop a viable, innovative and scalable business idea.
What to expect
The Start-up Scheme session will cover:
- Who is eligible to apply for the Start-up Scheme
- How to apply for the Start-up Scheme at the University of Warwick
- What happens after you get shortlisted to pitch your business idea
- Start-up visa requirements set out by the Home Office
- What you can expect from the Start-up Scheme after your Start-up Visa is granted
- Opportunities to ask questions about the Start-up Scheme
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
*This workshop is open to University of Warwick students and graduates only