This information session is for international students and recent graduates from the University of Warwick who want to apply for a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa in order to set up a business in the UK.
Date and Time
4:00pm to 5:15pm, 19th February 2019
University of Warwick students | University of Warwick alumni
Senate House, University of Warwick
Room SH2.19 (WIHEA Meeting Room)
If you’re a recent graduate of the University of Warwick and you meet the eligibility criteria, we may be able to sponsor you for a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa. If you're planning to apply for sponsorship, you must attend one of our information sessions.
What to expect
The session will cover:
• How to apply for an endorsement letter from the University of Warwick
• What happens during the Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Scheme application process
• What happens after you get endorsed
• Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa application requirements
• Conditions for endorsement
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
The session will not cover immigration questions related to the visa application to the Home office.
*This event is open to University of Warwick students and graduates only.