Tata Varsity Pitch Competition
Deadline: Midday, Friday 27th September 2019
Are you a current college or university student or did you graduate after 2014? Are you running a business? Or do you have a business idea that could be the next BIG thing?
Applications have re-opened for this year’s Tata Varsity Pitch 2019, your opportunity to compete for the increased prize pot of £15,000 equity-free cash, with an array of priceless opportunities to develop your business. The three-stage competition includes an online People's Vote, a new 2-day bootcamp with an impressive line-up of industry experts, highly innovative support organisations, and an exclusive Grand Final with renowned individuals from the entrepreneurial eco-system.
This is an exceptional opportunity for young entrepreneurs to get their business noticed by some of the biggest companies in the UK.
- Open to any current student studying at a UK university or college
- Also open to those who have graduated since 2014
- Application process: submit a 60-second video pitch
- Deadline: Midday, Friday 27th September 2019
- For more information, see the Tata Varsity Pitch information pack.