The Innovation Fellows will provide and promote opportunities that seek to develop creativity, innovation, design thinking and entrepreneurship; enhance the educational potential of others; and have a commitment to developing a culture of innovation for all on campus.
The Fellows will:
- Recruit guide and support fellow students transition successfully through the new Warwick Innovation and Entrepreneurship Programme and provide formative feedback on associated reflective learning tasks.
- Facilitate a series of ‘meet-ups’ that accelerate and further the learning in the Warwick Innovation and Entrepreneurship Programme and generate activity that contributes to Warwick’s innovation community.
- Lead workshops that expose fellow students to creativity, innovation, design thinking and tools to hone their entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Sign-post all members of the Warwick community (students and staff) to the opportunities and guidance provided by the Warwick Enterprise Partnership, including the Students’ Union and student-led initiatives.
- Contribute to the Enterprise at Warwick social media presence to promote what is available and increase student engagement.
- Participate in dialogue with the Warwick International Higher Education Academy that explores how the educational experience of Warwick students can be developed through creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Contribute to national dialogue that seeks to shape educational policy with regards to entrepreneurship.
Click here to Meet the Fellows.
Informal meet ups with the Warwick Innovation Fellows and other like-minded people.
Tuesdays | 15:00–16:00 | Curiositea
Thursdays | 20:30–21:30 | Terrace Bar
Term time only, no booking required.