Each year Enterprise at Warwick helps fund the initiatives of current or recent students by running competitions. New or existing projects by groups and individuals are considered. The prize money and number of awards are subject to funding availability. Check them out and send us your expression of interest forms so we can get in touch with details closer to the time. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Student Enterprise Fund is for business start-ups and social enterprises subject to terms and conditions. To be eligible for the Student Enterprise Fund you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You are currently registered as a student at the University of Warwick (includes undergraduate and postgraduate (taught and research) students).
- Any future business/social enterprise will be based in the United Kingdom.
- Your future business/social enterprise is not yet trading.
- Next Round: TBC Summer Term (2017)
The Social Enterprise Challenge is for social enterprises. To be eligible for the Social Enterprise Challenge you must meet all of the criteria:
- You are currently registered as a student at the University of Warwick (includes undergraduate and postgraduate (taught and research) students), or a recent graduate.
- Any future social enterprise will be based in the United Kingdom.
Other Funding Opportunities
The Lord Rootes Memorial Fund with project funding from £100 to £3,000, this fund is set up to support students turn their ideas into a reality.welcomes creative and original applications around the following themes: science, culture, the environment and/or business.
Applications now closed for 2016/17.