This online programme is designed to foster your ability to think like an entrepreneur and develop innovative products and services. It will equip you with the skills to drive innovation in the organizations and teams you are part of, to embrace risk and learn how to generate, pivot and execute your ideas.
- Participate in or lead the development of an enterprising idea - from conception to delivery.
- Build a portfolio of transferable skills and participate in a tailored programme of personal development.
- Develop commercial awareness and connect with external partners.
- Be part of a team that will harness and celebrate the skills and talents of its members, together with the support of the Warwick Enterprise Partnership.
Registrations for the pilot programme have now closed.
By now you should have received an email with instructions(including an enrolment key), on how to self-enrol into the programme Moodle. If you are having trouble enrolling or did not receive this email, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions.
Thank you for your time.
Topics covered in the programmeSelf - understanding yourself. Strength, skills, culture and value
Team - Working in collaboration, building a team and a network.
Ideas - How are ideas generated and developed.
Execution - Prototyping, pitching, resourcing, project management, pivoting ideas.
Being an Entrepreneur - Skills set needed for starts ups, legal and finance, profile and brand.
What’s next - access to entrepreneurial networks and support while on the course.
10th January 2018
About the programme
- Participate in your own time and at your own pace
- Free and open to all students
- Course created by experienced business practitioners and supported my student innovation fellows
- Opportunity to apply for entrepreneurial funding on completion of the course