Are you a student with an exciting business idea?
Think that you have a future as an entrepreneur?
What could help you take the first steps?
Join our new Student Enterprise Bootcamp, where you will gain a better insight into your customers and markets, develop and improve your entrepreneurial knowledge, skills and resources. This practical course is delivered by experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals.
You can also win cash prizes of £500 for the best business proposition and £250 for the most valuable contribution to the bootcamp.
You can learn about:
- Markets - really find out about yours and whether there are customers who will buy your product or service.
- Money - how to make it and manage it. From finding investment or crowdfunding to accounting and cashflow.
- Law and smaller businesses - from intellectual property to the responsibilities of a director
- Developing a business model and planning
- Marketing and communications - how to get your message out there
- Pitching your idea to investors, customers and partners - how to make it work
We will help you to develop the skills and knowledge that you will help you to become a successful entrepreneur. This course provides a great next step for applicants to the Student Enterprise Fund, the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Scheme or the Warwick Incubator programme.
Eligibility: To attend you must be a current student at the University of Warwick on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. You can attend as an individual or as a team of up to 3 members.
The bootcamp is free, but places are limited so book now!
Successful applicants are expected to attend all session.
Applications for the 2017 Bootcamp are now open - apply now!
Managed and supported by the Warwick Enterprise Partnership and Santander Universities
Programme at a glanceWednesday 21st - Friday 23rd June 2017
Entrepreneurs, Leadership and Teams
Writing Business Plans and Raising Finance for Your Business
Pitch Development Open Workshop. Facilities, advice and bookable one to one sessions with bootcamp leaders.
Money Management: Understanding Cashflow, P&L, Balance Sheet
Intellectual Property Workshop
Working on pitches
The Road Ahead, Warwick Enterprise Partnership
Presentation Reception for delegates and panellists