You need all of the following to be eligible for a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa:
- A genuine and credible business proposition for the UK
- A UK-recognised bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD (conferred by Senate) from the University of Warwick before your date of endorsement
- Endorsement from an authorised UK higher education institution issued in the past 3 months
- Maintenance funds of £945 in savings if applying from inside the UK, or £1,890 if applying from outside the UK. You must have had held the funds in your bank account for a consecutive 90 day period before you can apply and meet this financial requirement.
- Meet the English language requirement.
- Permission to remain in the UK if a government or an international scholarship agency has paid your course fees and living costs in the past 12 months
You cannot apply with any of the following:
- Foundation degrees
- Honorary degrees
- Qualifications awarded in the UK by overseas awarding bodies
- Qualifications undertaken at overseas campuses of UK institutions
- Professional and vocational qualifications
- Postgraduate certificates or diplomas
- You have previously been awarded a Post Study Work Visa
*Please note if you have not yet completed your degree programme when you apply for endorsement under this scheme and your application is successful - then the endorsement will be conditional on successful completion of your degree programme.
Further details on eligibility criteria: https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-graduate-entrepreneur-visa/eligibility
More information on the Tier 1 Graduate Scheme: Tier 1 (GE) Scheme Guidance Notes