You need all of the following to be eligible:
- a UK-recognised bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD awarded (conferred by Senate) from the University of Warwick before your date of endorsement
- endorsement from an authorised UK higher education institution issued in the past 3 months
- £945 in savings if applying from inside the UK, or £1,890 if applying from outside the UK - this is to prove you can support yourself and you must have had held the funds in your bank account for a consecutive 90 day period before you apply
- meet the English language requirement
- granted permission to remain in the UK from your financial sponsor if they’re a government or an international scholarship agency and have paid your course fees and living costs in the past 12 months
You cannot apply with any of the following:
- foundation degrees
- honorary degrees
- qualifications awarded in the UK by overseas awarding bodies
- qualifications undertaken at overseas campuses of UK institutions
- professional and vocational qualifications
- postgraduate certificates or diplomas
Please note if you have not yet completed your degree programme at the time of your application for endorsement under this scheme and you are successful with this application, then the endorsement will be conditional on successful completion of your degree programme and you submiting a visa application by the 31/03/2017.
Any University of Warwick graduate who meets this criteria is also eligible to apply.
Further details on eligibility criteria: https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-graduate-entrepreneur-visa/eligibility