Skip to main content

WIRL Induction & Arrival Information 2017

This information is for current WIRL-COFUND fellows beginning in September 2017
Claiming Relocation Expenses

You are eligible to claim up to £1700 towards your relocation expenses. In order to process this you need to complete two forms.

  1. R1 Form  - departmental authorisation, stating that the individual is allowed to claim relocation expenses. This form can be completed before your contract begins.
  2. R2 Form  - relocation expense claim, stating the total amount to be claimed, supported by relevant receipts. This form can be completed once the relocation expenses have been incurred.
Advice from Human Resources
Advice from Warwick International
Advice from Warwick Accommodation
Advice from IT Services
Advice from other sources
University ID, Staff Card & ITS Account

Once you have accepted your offer and sent through the required documents, HR will issue you with a university ID number. you can use this number to register an ITS account and prepare a university card.