This scheme is designed to facilitate meetings and development workshops between Warwick researchers, cross-sector, national and international collaborators during project scoping, content mapping and/or grant preparation stages of the funding proposal.
The Grant and Fellowship Development Awards scheme will support collaborative applications for external research funding, where collaborators from outside Warwick are involved, such as;
- Large multi-partner bids in response to calls for applications from national, European or International research funders.
- Fellowship applications where the applicant is from outside Warwick.
- Research council and other grant applications.
- Centres for Doctoral Training and other large post-graduate training awards.
- Other major funding applications where a meeting of collaborators would strengthen the bid.
Maximum award £,3500
Applications must be submitted through the Online Submission System.