Visiting Fellows must be nominated by a Warwick academic. Visits usually last between ten days and ten weeks.
The principle purpose of this scheme is to enrich Warwick's intellectual environment. In order to ensure that the impact of the visit is felt by a wide cross-section of the research community, Fellows would normally take part in activtiies such as:
- Research and/or training event targeted at early career scholars
- A public event
- Interdisciplinary activity aimed at an audience beyond the Fellow’s immediate field of specialism
- Presentation of Fellow’s core research to targeted audience
- Exploration of further collaborative opportunities with groups/individuals beyond the Principal Applicants research area
- Cross-university and/or cross-sector meetings
- Engagement with IAS research fellows, typically providing a brief career-development talk at the IAS Seminar Series is strongly encouraged.
Applications must be submitted through the Online Submission System.