Visiting Fellows must be nominated by a Warwick academic. Visits usually last between 10 days and 10 weeks.
The principle purpose of this scheme is to enrich Warwick's intellectual environment. In order to ensure that the impact of the visit is felt by a wide cross-section of the research community, Fellows would normally take part in activties such as:
- Research and/or training event targeted at early career scholars
- A public event
- Interdisciplinary activity aimed at an audience beyond the Fellow’s immediate field of specialism
- Presentation of Fellow’s core research to targeted audience
- Exploration of further collaborative opportunities with groups/individuals beyond the Principal Applicants research area
- Cross-university and/or cross-sector meetings
- Engagement with IAS research fellows, typically providing a brief career-development talk at the IAS Seminar Series is strongly encouraged.
Please note: We currently have very little capacity for visitors in late April/Early May 2019 and may not be able to provide accomodation for any more vistors during this time
Applications must be submitted through the Online Submission System.