The Residential Fellowship programme aims to facilitate the delivery of collaborative research activity by providing the opportunity for external partners to be based at Warwick to work on a shared deliverable at the same time as supporting the continuation of the partnership. The activity can include but is not limited to the following:
- Defining a new area of collaborative research
- Writing a joint publication
- Developing a monograph, chapter or book publication
- Preparing a large funding application
- Preparing material for a large conference, symposium or summer school led by Warwick
- Delivering a public engagement event
- Developing REF-impact
Please note: We currently have no spare capacity for visitors in late April to mid-May and mid-June to mid-July 2019. We, therefore, cannot provide accommodation for any more visitors during this time.
Applications must be submitted through the Online Submission System.