Histories of the University of Warwick:
- A History of the University
- The Idea of a University Exhibition, Reinvention Centre (2010)
- Modern Records Centre, University of Warwick Archive
- Warwick 50th Anniversary: ‘Count-up to 50’
Oral History Projects from other 'utopian' or 'plate-glass' universities built in the 1960s:
- University of Sussex, 'Fifty Voices, Fifty Faces'
- University of Essex, 'Creating a University' Podcasts
- University of York, Oral History project
- Keele University has also conducted an ambitious oral history project. Keele is not typically seen as one of ‘the seven’ universities founded in the 1960s, although it was granted University status in 1962. It was formerly established in 1949 as the University College of North Staffordshire.
Commentary on university expansion:
- Times Higher Education, 'Utopian Universities: Reflections on Radical Beginnings'
- The Economist, 'Reinforced Glass: Some 1960s Plate-Glass Universities Challenging the Big Names'
Global expansion of Higher Education in the 1960s:
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, India (built 1969)