- Activity Proposal Form : Please complete this form and email it to ECR@warwick.ac.uk to release your £350 activity budget.
- Council Tax: You do not have student status through the IAS Early Career Fellowship scheme. Once your certificate of student status has expired (when your PhD award has been conferred) you will be eligible to pay council tax.
- Contact with your academic department: We encourage our Early Career Fellows to maintain a relationship with their academic departments. As an ECF, your mentor will usually be based in your academic department. We would advise speaking with your academic department to see if they can offer office space (if required) as the IAS can only offer hot desking facilities.
- Expiration of Student Card: Once your PhD is completee and conferred, your student card will expire shortly afterwards. the IAS can liaise with HR to give you a new affiliate-staff account and card.The new card will allow you to maintain access to IT systems, the Library, etc. Please complete the Applying for an Affiliate Card form to request a new card.
- Visas: It is the responsibility of the Early Career Fellow to ensure that they hold the correct visa and that it covers them for the duration of their fellowship. We advise any fellows who are unsure of their visa requirements to seek guidance from the International Office. Information on the Doctorate Extension Scheme (Tier 4) can be found here.
Please email ECR@warwick.ac.uk if you have any further queries.