In light of the current coronavirus outbreak we will not be running Salons for the immediate future. We encourage people to continue to collaborate and develop new ideas through online and virtual means and will be supporting such endeavours through our IAS Awards
IAS Salons provide Warwick staff and IAS Fellows with space and catering to run small, speculative gatherings to scope out new research areas and ideas. These initial meetings can be used as a springboard for new collaborations, funding proposals and research networks. Applications are welcomed on a rolling deadline.
All applications must take account of the University's most recent financial requirements and restrictions relating to resources and expenditure.
These events will support activities that advance the mission of IAS
- Interdisciplinarity: creating synergies between traditional research disciplines
- Innovation: facilitating activities that realise the full value of our ideas
- Internationalisation: connecting Warwick researchers with partners around the world
The principal applicant must be a member of Warwick staff or an IAS Fellow. Applications may include co-investigators, either from Warwick or other institutions.
The IAS will provide the following:
- a meeting space (subject to availability)
- a web-page and attendance register on our site
- help in advertising the event
Please complete and submit the form below. Any additional queries can be emailed to ECR@warwick.ac.uk.