All undergraduate and postgraduate students are invited to volunteer for five available positions on the Student Learning and Teaching Network Committee. The positions will run from summer 2010 to September 2011.
Application deadline: Friday 28 May 2010
Final round of Small Grants Fund awards announced
New issue of 'Reinvention: a Journal of Undergraduate Research'
Volume 3, Issue 1 - Published 26 April 2010
- Editorial: The Growth of Reinvention
- Expanding the Taquara/Itararé Model: Feasting and Social Complexity in the Southern Brazilian Highlands
- Library Fines, Trust Games and Reciprocity
- An Evaluation of Routine Screening, Assessment and Treatment of Depression for Patients on the Diabetes and / or Coronary Heart Disease Registers in a Primary Care Practice in Norfolk
- Exploring Teenage Pregnancy and Media Representations of 'Chavs'
- Uneasy Bedfellows: Alfred Russel Wallace and Nineteenth-century 'Socialist Darwinism'
StudentSpeak: Undergraduate Student Conference in Social Science and Languages, to be held at Aston University on Saturday 5 June 2010, is "a conference dedicated to publicising and advancing new undergraduate thinking and research".
The deadline for abstract submissions is 7 May 2010.