Volume 10 Issue 2 - Published 31 October 2017
- A Decade of Reinvention: What is Next in Store for Undergraduate Research?
- ‘Who Thinks I Have Come to Abolish the Law?’ Matthew 5:17–19: A Response to Pharisaic Libel?
- A Critical Exploration of the Representation of Gay Parents on Television: Reading Brothers & Sisters and Modern Family
- Papers from the Erasmus+ Project: BLASTER (The Best in Liberal Arts and Sciences Teaching Expanded and Reinforced)
- Book Review: Cathy O'Neil, Weapons of Math Destruction: How Big Data Increases Inequality and Threatens Democracy, New York, The Crown Publishing Group
- Book Review: Stephen Graham, Vertical: The City from Satellites to Bunkers, London, Verso
Submissions now welcome for Volume 11, Issue 2
Study with IATL on this unique and cutting-edge course which provides students with rigorous interdisciplinary training in the field of Humanitarian Engineering, from international development to humanitarianism and disasters emergencies.