Volume 11 Issue 1: Highlights of the Decade - Published 30 April 2018
- Reinvention: Communicating Undergraduate Research from Increasingly Specialised Disciplines
- Rape and Sexual Assault in Japan: Potential Gender Bias in Pre-Trial Procedures
- Prostitution and the Nineteenth Century: In Search of the 'Great Social Evil'
- A Comparative View of European and Japanese Cultures through a Study of their Mechanical Automata in the Eighteenth and Early Nineteenth Centuries
- The Motivational Reasons behind Consumer Choice in Branded Coffee Shops
- Exploring Teenage Pregnancy and Media Representations of 'Chavs'
- Imagining the ‘Dark Continent’: Disney’s Tarzan and Defining the African Post-Colonial Subject
- Library Fines, Trust Games and Reciprocity
- Communication and Miscommunication: Handover between Junior Doctors
- Air Pollution, Heat and Mortality in Urban Populations
- A Review of Relay Auto-tuning Methods for the Tuning of PID-type Controllers
Submissions now welcome for Volume 11, Issue 2
Study with IATL on this unique and cutting-edge course which provides students with rigorous interdisciplinary training in the field of Humanitarian Engineering, from international development to humanitarianism and disasters emergencies.