Below is a selection of conference presentations and events, given/hosted by Reinvention Centre for Undergraduate Research staff, which included discussion about the design, development and usage of the Reinvention Centre at Westwood.
- Teaching in Nightclubs: A new way to look at teaching and learning spaces, workshop for school teachers presented by Danny Wilding and Cath Lambert at Coventry Teaching and Learning Annual Conference, 27 February 2009.
- 'A location of possibility'?: critical pedagogies in the university classroom, presented by Cath Lambert at C-SAP Critical Pedagogy Conference, Coventry University, 20 February 2009.
- Helping law students via spaces and performance, paper co-written and presented by Grier Palmer (Warwick Business School), Cath Lambert (The Reinvention Centre) and Jonathan Heron (CAPITAL Centre) at Learning in Law Annual Conference (LILAC), University of Warwick, 23 January, 2009.
- Reinventing Classroom Spaces, paper presented by Cath Lambert at Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) Annual Conference, London, 26-29 August 2008.
- Transgressing to Teach: Feminist Pedagogies in the University of Excellence, paper by invitation presented by Cath Lambert at Pedagogy and Power: the Purposes and Provision of Gender Studies in the UK conference, University of Birmingham, 25 April 2008.
- Pedagogy and Space: reinventing the classroom, paper by invitation co-presented by Cath Lambert and Laura Home at Learning Landscapes conference, University of Lincoln, 14 Dec 2007.