1. Intersectionality, Voice, Positionality in Feminist/Gender Studies (Mostly Black Feminism)
- Sojourner Truth’s 1851 speech at the Women's Rights Convention in Akron, Ohio, Ain’t I a Woman.
- Crenshaw, Kimberle (1989) Demarginalizing the Intersection of Race and Sex: A Black Feminist Critique of Antidiscrimination Doctrine, Feminist Theory and Antiracist Politics, The University of Chicago Legal Forum Volume: Feminism in the Law: Theory, Practice and Criticism, pp. 139–167.
- Crenshaw, Kimberle (1991) Mapping the Margins: Intersectionality, Identity Politics, and Violence against Women of Color, Stanford Law Review, No. 6, pp. 1241–1299.
- Lorde, Audre (1984) Age, Race, Class, and Sex: Women Redefining Difference, in Sister Outsider: Essays and Speeches, Berkeley.
- Hooks, bell (1981) Ain't I a Woman: Black Women and Feminism, Boston: South End Press.
- Collins-Hill Patricia (2000) Black Feminist Thought: Knowledge Consciousness and the Politics of Empowerment, New York and London: Routledge.
- Collins-Hill Patricia (1990) Black Feminist Thought, Boston: Unwin Hyam.
- James, Joy & Sharpley-Whiting, T. Denean (eds) (2000) The Black Feminist Reader, Malden, Mass, USA : Blackwell Publishers.
- Anna G. Jónasdóttir, Valerie Bryson, Kathleen B. Jones (2012) Sexuality, Gender and Power: Intersectional and Transnational Perspectives, London: Routledge.
- Mirza S. Heidi (1997) Black British Feminism: A Reader, London and New York: Routledge.
Intersectionality and the Future of Feminist/Gender Studies:
- Brah, Avtar and Phoenix, Ann (2004) "Ain't I a Woman: Revisiting Intersectionality“, Journal of International Women’s Studies, No. 3, pp. 75–86.
- Yuval-Davis, Nira (2006) Intersectionality and Feminist Politics, European Journal of Women’s Studies 13(3).
- Shohat, Ella (2001) Area Studies, Transnationalism, and the Feminist Production of Knowledge, Globalization and Gender, 26(4), pp. 1269-1272.
- Puar, Jasbir (2011) ‘I would rather be a cyborg than a goddess’ Intersectionality, Assemblage, and Affective Politics, http://eipcp.net/transversal/0811/puar/en.
This page has no content yet.