AccommodationLink opens in a new window
On-campus accommodation is available throughout the WorldCUR-BCUR 2023, including evening prior and post conference. All rooms are ensuite, include free parking and Wi-Fi, and advertised prices are inclusive of Breakfast (single rate for staff/faculty & students).
Bookings can be made directly with Warwick Conferences, please use this link to register an on-campus accommodation booking www.kxregistration.warwick.ac.uk/WorldCURBCUR2023AccommodatioLink opens in a new windowLink opens in a new window
(hotel style rooms)
£85 single occupancy per night
£100 double/twin occupancy per night
Conference Park accommodation B&B (ensuite)
(student accommodation style rooms)
£60 single occupancy per night
Please direct all On-campus Accommodation queries directly to Warwick Conferences:
+44 (0)24 7652 3222
NB: Warwick Conferences is only able to accept payment via credit/debit card.
All On-campus Accommodation is available on first come- first served basis. WorldCUR-BCUR 2023 cannot guarantee on-campus accommodation for all delegates.
- Located within Senate House.
- Our Reception team are available to answer any queries between 07:00 – 22:00.
- If you need to store luggage on your arrival or departure day, your conference organiser will be able to advise a storage location.
- Conference Reception can only take payments via Debit/Credit card and do not accept cash. Please consider this should you require additional nights’ accommodation.
Bedroom check in/out
- You will be provided with a key card which will give you access to your bedroom and entry door to the accommodation block.
- Bedroom keys will be available to collect from 15:00 to 21:45 at Conference Reception unless notified otherwise by your conference organiser.
- If you plan to arrive after 21.45, please contact Conference Reception to arrange late key collection firstname.lastname@example.org or 02476 528910. The location of key collection after 21:45 is from University House.
- Bedrooms are to be vacated by 09:30 on your day of departure. Luggage and belongings should be removed by that time.
- On the day of departure, keys can be left at Conference Reception (Senate House), Rootes Restaurant (in Rootes Building) or one of the boxes situated in the entrance hall of each accommodation block.
What is included in my bedroom?
- Our student style accommodation blocks are en-suite bedrooms and feature a study desk area, tea/coffee making facilities, towels and wrapped soap.
- Irons and Ironing board are available in the shared kitchen, hairdryers and clock radios are available from reception on request.
- Daily cleaning of communal areas, daily bedrooms and bathroom service, bed linen and towels changed every 3 days.
- If you need anything else during your stay, please contact reception located in Senate house who will be happy to help.
Alternative off-campus accommodation can be found in the local area, further information can be here for:
- CoventryLink opens in a new windowLink opens in a new window
- WarwickLink opens in a new windowLink opens in a new window
- Leamington SpaLink opens in a new windowLink opens in a new window
Some suggested hotels are: