The ninth annual International Conference of Undergraduate Research was held on 28th-29th September 2021. Warwick presenters connected with fellow undergraduate researchers at institutions around the world including:
- Monash University (Melbourne and Malaysia campuses)
- Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
- University of Leeds, Sheffield and York in the UK
- EUTOPIA partnership institutions: CY Cergy University, Paris, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, University of Gothenburg, Sweden, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, Vrije Universiteit, Brussels
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- Baruch College, City University of New York, USA
- Pennsylvania State University, USA
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, USA
- University of British Columbia, Canada
In total, ICUR 2021 welcomed almost 600 presenters in 118 spoken presentation panels and 70 poster presentations. The event also featured two keynote presentations by leading Warwick and Monash academics, an alumni panel session where current student directors spoke with previous ICUR participants and leaders about where their experience has since taken them and a session on writing for publication of your undergraduate research.
A huge thank you to all of our participants for sharing their fascinating research on a global stage. We’d also like to thank our audience members from around the world who joined us via the ICUR App and Zoom webinars, as well as our session chairs, AV assistants and the coordinators at all of our participating institutions who made ICUR 2021 another successful event.
The Call for Abstracts for ICUR 2022 will open in March 2022 and the conference will take place on 27th and 28th September. We look forward to seeing you then!
Get Connected with ICUR 2021!
Find out more at the ICUR Portal:
Impact Blog for ICUR:
Join the social conversation:
Registration for University of Warwick Attendees:
Students and departments from the University of Warwick presenting at ICUR 2021: