The MSc in Humanitarian Engineering spans a broad range of disciplines and is ideal for students who are looking to explore all the professional and disciplinary facets of humanitarian challenges.
- Humanitarian Engineering: Ethics, Theory and Practices (15 credits)
- An Introduction to Global Health (15 credits)
- Water and Environmental Management (15 credits)
- One Humanity; Shared Responsibility (15 credits)
- Urban Resilience, Disasters and Data (15 credits)
- Renewable Energy (15 credits)
- Project (45 credits)
Optional core module
- Humanitarian Law (15 credits)
- Sustainable Cities and Infrastructures for Emergencies (15 credits)
- Sustainable Operations and Humanitarian Supply Chains (15 credits)
- Communication and Leadership (15 credits)
- Design for Sustainability (15 credits)
- Mindful Project Management (15 credits)
- 6 core modules
- 1 optional core module
- 2 optional modules (1 from List A and 1 from List B)
Which pathway will you take to play a pivotal role in the solution of global humanitarian challenges?
Need help choosing, compare all three pathways to find the route that suits you best.