The MSc in Humanitarian Engineering spans a broad range of disciplines and is ideal for students who are looking to explore all the professional and disciplinary facets of humanitarian challenges.
- (IL909) Humanitarian Engineering: Ethics, Theory and Practices (15 credits)
- (IL910) An Introduction to Global Health (15 credits)
- (IL911) Water and Environmental Management (15 credits)
- (IL912) One Humanity; Shared Responsibility (15 credits)
- (IL913) Urban Resilience, Disasters and Data (15 credits)
- (IL914) Renewable Energy (15 credits)
- ( IL918) Project (45 credits)
Optional core module
- (IL915) Humanitarian Law (15 credits)
- (IL916) Sustainable Cities and Infrastructures for Emergencies (15 credits)
- (IL917) Sustainable Operations and Humanitarian Supply Chains (15 credits)
- (ES97I)Communication and Leadership(15 credits)
- (ES4A8) Design for Sustainability(15 credits)
- (IL919) Mindful Project Management (15 credits)
- 6 core modules
- 1 optional core module
- 2 optional modules (1 from List A and 1 from List B)
Which pathway will you take to play a pivotal role in the solution of global humanitarian challenges?
Need help choosing, compare all three pathways to find the route that suits you best.