Students who want to develop expertise in Management might prefer the MSc Humanitarian Engineering with Management, which offers opportunities to explore project management, communication and leadership, and management of sustainable supply chains.
- (IL909) Humanitarian Engineering: Ethics, Theory and Practices (15 credits)
- (IL910) An Introduction to Global Health (15 credits)
- (IL911) Water and Environmental Management (15 credits)
- (IL912) One Humanity; Shared Responsibility (15 credits)
- (IL913) Urban Resilience, Disasters and Data (15 credits)
- (IL914) Renewable Energy (15 credits)
- (IL918) Project (45 credits)
Specialist core modules
- (IL917) Sustainable Operations and Humanitarian Supply Chains (15 credits or 30 credits)
- (IL919) Mindful Project Management (15 credits)
- (ES97I) Communication and Leadership (15 credits)
- (IL915) Humanitarian Law (15 credits)
- (IL916) Sustainable Cities and Infrastructures for Emergencies (15 credits)
Students thinking about what skills and attributes a Humanitarian Engineer would need
- 6 core modules
2 specialist core modules
1 optional module or;
1 extended version of core module Sustainable Operations and Humanitarian Supply Management
Which pathway will you take to play a pivotal role in the solution of global humanitarian challenges?
Need help choosing, compare all three pathways to find the route that suits you best.