- Eligibility: all postgraduate students (PGT or PGR) are welcome to take IATL modules. However, PGR students should note that while they are warmly invited to audit these modules, they cannot currently take them for credit, and priority will be given in assigning places to PGT students who are taking the modules for credit.
- Authorisation: you will need authorisation from your home department to take an IATL module. Please reply to the email acknowledgement you receive after completing this form, copying in your Personal Tutor, Director of Graduate Studies, or Departmental Administrator (as appropriate), and ask them to reply all with their authorisation.
- Allocation of places: places are allocated on a first come, first served basis. However, in the event of a module being oversubscribed, priority will be given to PGT students taking the module for credit over PGR students auditing the module.
- Confirmation of your place: no module choices can be guaranteed until the autumn term.
- Changing your mind: if you would like to make any changes to (or cancel) your request after submitting it, please email IATL dot modules at warwick dot ac dot uk.
Please sign in to automatically complete the grey boxes below
The registration form is not yet open. Sign up to our mailing list to be kept informed.