Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Student Forum

Student Forum Another Educatíonal Project?

You need to be logged in to post in this topic.
  1. Hello, I'm not sure if there is anyone still looking for a project but I was hoping to create something educational. I'm going to be training to teach secondary maths next year so I'm interested in putting something together which will encourage interest in maths and physics. I think demonstrations that could be done using easily found equipment would be best but I'm up for suggestions. The content would come from different areas of the course.

2. Sounds good! I'd have no problem with 2 education/outreach focused projects running concurrently.

3. I would be happy to supervise an outreach project, with the outcome being a labscript which secondary schoolchildren could follow, where they could build a basic musical instrument. The labscript could include some basic physics/maths suitable for GCSE level, relating to waves.

4. Hey, with the apparent lack of interest in the B-P bass and what have you I'm up for doing something educational!

5. I'm up for anything educational, and building a basic instrument sounds fab and accessible!

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Forum followers

Follower data is not currently available.

Search results