- Eligibility: you must be in your second year or above to take an IATL undergraduate module.
- Authorisation: you may need authorisation from your home department to take an IATL module; please see departments' authorisation policies.
- Allocation of places: places are allocated on a first come, first served basis. However, in the event of a module being oversubscribed, priority will be given to students taking the module for credit over those auditing or 'overcatting', and to students in their final year of study.
- Confirmation of your place: no module choices can be guaranteed until the autumn term.
- Changing your mind: if you would like to make any changes to (or cancel) your request after submitting it, please email IATL dot modules at warwick dot ac dot uk.
How to apply:
- Complete the form below
- Select the correct Module Code: Our modules have two codes. Select the code that corresponds with your year group – IL0XX for Intermediate years, IL1XX for Year 3 and finalists
- We will get back to you by September to confirm whether you have been allocated a place
- Once we have confirmed you have a place, you can register for the module following your home department procedures