- Eligibility: you must be in your second year or above to take an IATL undergraduate module.
- Authorisation: you may need authorisation from your home department to take an IATL module; please see departments' authorisation policies.
- Allocation of places: places are allocated on a first come, first served basis. However, in the event of a module being oversubscribed, priority will be given to students taking the module for credit over those auditing or 'overcatting', and to students in their final year of study.
- Confirmation of your place: no module choices can be guaranteed until the autumn term.
- Changing your mind: if you would like to make any changes to (or cancel) your request after submitting it, please email IATL dot modules at warwick dot ac dot uk.
Module registration for 2021-22 has now closed. Registration for 2022-23 modules will open Monday 15th March 2022. Sign up to our mailing list to be kept informed.
If you have any enquiries about joining a module for 2021-22, email IATL.email@example.com