- Accommodation at the University of Warwick
- Accommodation at the University of Birmingham
- Accommodation at the University of Leicester
University of Warwick accommodation
All new full-time postgraduates are entitled to apply for university accommodation. A wide variety of on and off campus accommodation is available, including halls of residence, flats, and lodgings.
To be considered for a single on-campus room you need to:
- accept an offer of a place at the University before 31 July
- ensure your accommodation application form and £250 reservation fee has been received by Warwick Accommodation before 31st July
Further information is available from Warwick Accommodation
Warwick Accommodation also provide some information regarding off campus accommodation.
For further information, please contact the accommodation team directly.
Alternative accommodation options
- Warwick University Accommodation Forum - students post rooms to rent or messages looking for housemates
- Nestoria - search for rent and keyword e.g. Leamington or University of Warwick
The University of Birmingham offers dedicated postgraduate studios and apartments in both the Pritchatts Park Village and the Vale Village, as well as a range of en-suite and shared bathroom residences across a number of locations. You can apply for accommodation via the online portal.
The UoB cannot automatically guarantee UK postgraduate students a place in university accommodation but will try their best to help. A room in university accommodation or nominated bed space in partner accommodation is guaranteed to all non-UK EU students who are new to Birmingham, provided that you:
Firmly accept the offer of a place on a University programme of study by 1 September and make sure your application for accommodation is received by our Accommodation Services department no later than 31 July
Are coming to the University on your own
Agree to remain in your University accommodation for the full term of your contract
Details can be found on the accommodation pages of the university website.
Information about places to live and stay in Leicester can be found on the website of the university accommodation services where you can book university accommodation online.
- Most of the University accommodation at the Village (2 miles from main campus) caters for students, especially undergraduates, who will be in residence for the full academic year.
- The City accommodation, catering primarily for postgraduates and international students, is offered in locations close to the university campus and the city centre.
For more information, please email the accommodation team directly.
Private student accommodation
Student accommodation UK offers private student accommodation across the UK; you can reach for accommodation and room mates online.