Name: Christopher Laurie Barnett Graham
1. What is your home university, what department and lab are you in?
Warwick, School of Life Sciences, C10 (David Roper Group)
2. What type of studentship are you on? CASE, iCASE, NPIF etc?
3. How did you organise your accommodation for the first year?
A student on the MIBTP emailed the cohort and I replied with two others. We met up and chose a house to rent.
4. How did you manage commuting to UoW for the first term?
We are UoW students therefore walked from Coventry (Our accommodation).
5. How did you organise your mini-projects?
I had made contact with both supervisors beforehand through mutual contacts and email. We emailed ideas and I joined with a good idea of what we were doing.
6. How did you organise your PIPS?
My PIP currently is being planned- I think it will be with someone I met in a conference.. unsure yet.