Name: Liz Nabb
1.What is your home university, what department and lab are you in?
Birmingham, School of Life and Environmental Sciences, lab NG6
2. What type of studentship are you on? CASE, iCASE, etc.
3. How did you organise your accommodation for the first year?
Remained living in Devon, booked AirBnB for days in the Midlands.
4. How did you manage commuting to UoW for the first term?
Booked local Air BnB
5. How did you organise your mini-projects?
Having had no previous lab experience, and with my secondary supervisor based at Warwick it made sense to approach him to do my mini-project.
6. How did you organise your PIPS?
N/A. Placement undertaken with industry collaborator.
7. Is there anything you wished you'd known before you started?
The basics of the R programming language.