Bringing together knowledge within the Social Studies faculty: A pre-emptive event on Security Studies ahead of the University-wide event to be held on 2nd July.
Tony Cambell visted Warwick as an Institute of Advanced Study Visiting Fellow in the first two weeks of May 2008. Tony had a distinguished career in diplomatic and public service, and he was an internationally recognized authority on regulatory policy and regulatory reform before becoming responsible, as Executive Director, for foreign intelligence analysis at Canada’s cabinet office.
questions and answer session with leading experts:
- Professor Conor Gearty (Centre for the Study of Human Rights, LSE)
- Sarah Connolly (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
- Professor Clive Jones (University of Leeds)
- Joanne Brooks (Office for Security & Counter Terrorism, Home Office)
Podcasts of the event are now available from: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/security/rdf/media/question_time/
IAS Seminar Series:
- DR. Maura Conway (School of Law & Government, Dublin City University)
- Phillipe Very (Professor of Strategic Management, IMARISC, Edhec Business School, France) & Bertrand Monnet (Director of IMARISC, Edhec Business School, France)
- Philip Seib (Professor of Journalism and Public Diplomacy, University of Southern California)