Breaking the stigma of mental illness
Prof Swaran Singh speaks to CCTV America on World Mental Health Day.
Postgraduate Study at WMS
Like you, we want patient care to be the best it can possibly be. We believe our courses can give you the confidence and skills to make a tangible difference in healthcare.
Discover more about our programmes by hearing from the students and academics involved:
The Warwick MB ChB
Our four-year MB ChB is designed to help you become a highly competent and strongly motivated doctor.
Our innovative and distinctive programme is the largest graduate-entry course in the UK with an intake of over 170 graduates each year.
Clinical Examination Skills
To support our students, we've produced video guides to different apects of clinical examinations.
Videos include examinations of the abdomen, the respiratory system, the shoulder and taking clinical histories.
Our full range of clinical examination videos is available on our YouTube channel.
Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research
Our programme in Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research allows you to spend a whole year conducting your research in a cutting edge lab.
What's more it gives you the skills needed to have a real impact upon biomedical research.
Research Degrees at WMS
By training the best talent, developing research capacity and fostering national and international collaborations, we seek to solve some of the world's most pressing health problems.
WMS offers full and part time research degrees that can improve patient health coutcomes, change care pathways and improve service organisation.
Festival of Imagination: The Future of Medicine
‘The Picture of Health: Exploring the Future of Medicine’ event gave an audience the opportunity to quiz our panel of experts. The audience included medical professionals, staff from the university, med students, the general public and now you, as you watch this video of some of the best bits of the evening.
MB ChB Videos
Discover more about our graduate entry medicine programme:
Postgraduate and CPD Videos
These videos highlight the various specialist areas available to study at postgraduate level at Warwick.
Clinical Examination Videos
These videos showcase a range of clinical examination skills:
- Clinical Examination - GALS Screen - Gait, Arms, Legs, Spine
- Clinical Examination - Cranial nerves I-VI (lower cranial nerves)
- Clinical Examination Cranial Nerves VII-XII
- Clinical Examination - Head and Neck Lymph Nodes
- Clinical Examination of the abdomen
- Annotated Clinical Examination - Abdominal Examination
- Clinical Skills - Abdominal Examination additional information
- Thyroid Clinical Examination
- Clinical Examination - Cardiac Examination
- Clinical Examination - Respiratory System
- Clinical Examination of the Shoulder
- Clinical Examination of the Hip
- Warwick Approach to Clinical History Taking - The Four Frames
- Clinical History Example - Using the Four Frames Approach
- Clinical Breast Examination
- Breast Examination Models - Biking4Breasts