PA to the Director of RCNRI/Centre Administrator
Tel: +44 (0)24 7615 0618
Fax: +44 (0)24 7615 0643
To provide professional, confidential and comprehensive adminsitrative support to the RCNRI Director and the Research Team, and to manage effective administration systems within the Research Centre, including the following duties:
- Act as PA to the Director of the Royal College of Nursing Research Institute.
- Assist the Director to plan and administer projects and programmes of work and the overall strategy of the Centre.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the Centre, including financial records and transactions.
- Manage and monitor the Centre's budgets.
- Provide administrative assistance to all members of the RCNRI.
- Coordinate organisational arrangements for RCNRI events.
- Maintain and develop the RCNRI web page.
I have worked at the Royal College of Nursing Research Institute since Oct 07. Prior to that I worked for a national Charity and the Independent Police Complaints Commission. In April 2006, I left the Royal Air Force after almost 22 years service as a Personnel Administrator, serving in varied posts from the British Embassy in Washington DC, a remote Radar site in the Falkland Islands, the Ministry of Defence in London and several main operational bases throughout the world.
Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Associate Member of the Institute of Administrative Management
Certified Practitioner PRINCE2