Consultant Orthopaedic and Hand Surgeon, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
Clinical Senior Lecturer University of Warwick
Telephone: 024 7684 4191
Fax: 024 7624 6541
Email: tracey.hill @uhcw.nhs.uk
Department of Orthopaedics
Coventry & Warwickshire Hospital
Stoney Stanton Road
Coventry CV1 4FH
- Graduated MB ChB in 1978 and became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 1983
- Awarded the Sir Alexander McCormick Research and Training Fellowship by the British Society for Surgery of the Hand in 1989 and was a Hand Fellow with Professor John Stanley in Wrightington Hospital and the Regional Plastic Surgery Unit at the University Hospital of South Manchester.
- Appointed Consultant Orthopaedic and Hand Surgeon in 1992 and has worked in Coventry since that time.
- Master of Surgery in 1993.
- Currently Clinical Senior Lecturer at the University of Warwick and involved in the teaching of undergraduates from the University of Warwick Medical School. He is also involved in postgraduate teaching at the University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust.
- Private practice based at Oak House Medical Group, Coventry
- Upper limb surgery and rheumatoid hand surgery
- Ultrasound study on Integrity of Subscapularis tendon following shoulder joint replacement
- Functional outcome and return to work potential after surgical treatment of scaphoid non-union
- Sub-acromial crepitus: A sign of impingement of shoulder
- Functional outcome of Delta shoulder replacements
- Phase 2 Co-ordinator Warwick University Medical School
- Kitsis C, Taylor M, Chandey J, Smith R, Latham J, Turner S, Wade P. Imaging the Problem Scaphoid. Injury 1998; 29(7) : 515-520. PubMed
- Siddiqui AA, Turner SM. Posterior sternoclavicular joint dislocation: the value of intraoperative ultrasound. Injury 2003; 34(6):448-53. PubMed