HR & Admin Support
If you are new to the Department of Chemistry you can find useful information here.
Leaving Chemistry? Please follow the leaver's guidance and complete the checklist.
The Chem-Admin Team provide professional and effective recruitment and selection support.
If you have a visitor coming onto campus follow the guidance to help identify the most appropriate route.
Fixed Term Contracts
These guidelines cover all staff employed by the University on fixed-term contracts,
Flexible working guidelines and how to request a change to your current working arrangements.
SuccessFactors is Warwick's online HR tool. We use SuccessFactors to complete HR-related tasks.
Support is available for staff who need to book UK or overseas travel and accommodation.
University and departmental guidance & support for those taking maternity/paternity leave.
Find sources of support to help with your psychological, emotional and physical wellbeing.
Dignity at Warwick
The Dignity at Warwick Policy outlines unacceptable behaviours and the process on reporting them.
Frequently asked questions have been collated to help staff find the information they need.
- Annual leave Link opens in a new window
- Academic absenceLink opens in a new window
- Sickness absenceLink opens in a new window
- Disability, mental health & inclusionLink opens in a new window
- Compassionate leaveLink opens in a new window
- Academic probation & promotionLink opens in a new window
- Training & Development/PDRLink opens in a new window
You can find the Chem-Admin Team in C block, office C509, Monday to Friday. Please feel free to come in and say hello!