Research fellow and bio-inorganic chemist at the University of Warwick, investigating the importance of zinc and its speciation in extracellular media.
Antiproliferative / toxicity assay screening services now available
We are now able to offer our antiproliferative activity / toxicity assay screening services to external companies at competitive rates. More information can be found here.
- J. P. C. Coverdale, S. Khazaipoul, S. Arya, A. J. Stewart, C. A. Blindauer, "Crosstalk between zinc and free fatty acids in plasma" Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids, 2018, Manuscript accepted
- J. P. C. Coverdale, H. E. Bridgewater, J. I. Song, N. A. Smith, N. P. E. Barry, I. Bagley, P. J. Sadler, I. Romero-Canelón, "In vivo selectivity and localization of reactive oxygen species (ROS) induction by osmium anticancer complexes that circumvent platinum-resistance" Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2018, Manuscript accepted
- J. P. C. Coverdale, K. G. H. Katundu, A. I. S. Sobczak, S. Arya, C. A. Blindauer, A. J. Stewart, "Ischemia-modified albumin: Crosstalk between fatty acid and cobalt binding" Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids, 2018, 135, 147-157
- F. Chen, I. Romero-Canelón, J. J. Soldevila-Barreda, J. I. Song, J. P. C. Coverdale, G. J. Clarkson, J. Kasparkova, A. Habtemariam, M. Wills, V. Brabec, P. J. Sadler, "Transfer Hydrogenation and Antiproliferative Activity of Tethered Half-sandwich Organoruthenium Catalysts" Organometallics, 2018, 37 (10), 1555-1566
- F. Chen, J. J. Soldevila-Barreda, I. Romero-Canelón, J. P. C. Coverdale, J. I. Song, G. J. Clarkson, J. Kasparkova, A. Habtemariam, V. Brabec, J. A. Wolny, V. Schunemann, P. J. Sadler, "Effect of sulfonamidoethylenediamine substituents in Ru(II) arene anticancer catalysts on transfer hdyrogenation of coenzyme NAD+ by formate" Dalton Transactions, 2018, 47, 7178-7189
- J. P. C. Coverdale, I. Romero-Canelón, C. Sanchez-Cano, G. J. Clarkson, A. Habtemariam, M. Wills, P. J. Sadler, "Asymmetric transfer hydrogenation catalysts in cancer cells" Nature Chemistry, 2018, 10, 347–354
Dr James P C Coverdale MRSC
B608, Department of Chemistry
University of Warwick, UK