LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shayantan-chaudhuri-099268126/
Postdoctoral Research Assistant
My research looks into the development of a machine learning-enabled reconstruction of 3D nanoparticle structures from 2D electron microscopy data of gold nanoparticles on boron-doped diamond surfaces.
My doctoral research, also conducted within the Maurer Group, looked into the computational simulation of metal nucleation on diamond electrodes and was funded by the Diamond Science and Technology CDTLink opens in a new window.
- J. Westermayr, S. Chaudhuri, A. Jeindl, O. T. Hofmann, R. J. Maurer (2022) 'Long-range dispersion-inclusive machine learning potentials for structure search and optimization of hybrid organic-inorganic interfaces' Digital Discovery 1: 463-475
- S. Chaudhuri, S. J. Hall, B. P. Klein, M. Walker, A. J. Logsdail, J. V. Macpherson, R. J. Maurer (2022) 'Coexistence of carbonyl and ether groups on oxygen-terminated (110)-oriented diamond surfaces' Communications Materials 3: 6
- G. F. Wood, I. M. Terrero Rodríguez, J. J. Tully, S. Chaudhuri, J. V. Macpherson (2021) 'Electrochemical Ozone Generation Using Compacted High Pressure High Temperature Synthesized Boron Doped Diamond Microparticle Electrodes' Journal of The Electrochemical Society 168: 126514
- D.-Q. Liu, M. Kang, D. Perry, C.-H. Chen, G. West, X. Xia, S. Chaudhuri, Z. P. L. Laker, N. R. Wilson, G. N. Meloni, M. M. Melander, R. J. Maurer, P. R. Unwin (2021) 'Adiabatic versus non-adiabatic electron transfer at 2D electrode materials' Nature Communications 12: 7110
- MSc in Diamond Science and Technology, University of Warwick (2018-19)
- BSc (Hons) in Mathematics, University of Warwick (2015-18)