Dr. Graham Pattison
- Dr. Graham Pattison was born in Stockton-on-Tees in 1983
- He studied for an MChem degree at Durham University between 2001 and 2005, winning the BP Chemicals Prize for the highest mark in his year.
- Graham remained in Durham to study for a PhD in heterocyclic organofluorine chemistry, under the supervision of Prof. Graham Sandford, which he obtained in 2009.
- He then moved to the University of Edinburgh in October 2009, carrying out postdoctoral research in the laboratory of Prof. Hon Wai Lam, looking at transition metal-catalysed reactions and asymmetric catalysis.
- In October 2012, Graham moved to the University of Warwick as a Global Research Fellow, and began independent research. The group's research interests are in synthetic methodology, catalysis and organofluorine chemistry.
Email: graham dot pattison at warwick dot ac dot uk
Tel: +44 (0)24 76575161 / +44 (0)24 76572856
Fax: +44 (0)24 76524112
Room A412 / Lab C422
Department of Chemistry, University of Warwick,
Gibbet Hill, Coventry, CV4 7AL