Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
RECENT GROUP NEWS
- We welcome Bonnie Cheung, a visting student from the Chinese University of Hong Kong (July 2019).
- Congratulations to our MChem students Jodie Henningway and Scott Phillips, who finished their degree at Warwick (June 2019).
- Congratulations to George Saunders for winning the runner-up prize for his talk at the Chemistry Department's Postgraduate Symposium (May 2019).
- Paper on use of arene diazonium salts in Pd-catalyzed Matsuda-Heck arylations published in Journal of Organic Chemistry (April 2019).
- Edge Article on peptide macrocyclisation with Dixon and Notman groups accepted for publication in Chemical Science (Jan 2019).
- We welcome Jodie Henningway and Scott Phillips, who started their MChem research projects in the Shipman group (Oct 2018).
- Congratulations to Nastja Riemer and collaborators at the University of Potsdam on getting work on palladium-catalyzed cross coupling of arene diazonium salts published in Synlett (Sept 2018).
- Well done to Jonathan Beadle successfully defending his thesis (June 2018). All the best for the future, Jon!