Assistant ProfessorRoom: 3.31
Email: Lin dot Gui at warwick dot ac dot uk
I have published over 40 papers with top conferences such as ACL, EMNLP, SIGIR, IJCAI, and CIKM, and high-impact journals such as IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE Intelligent Systems, Knowledge-Based Systems, World Wide Web, IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing, Bioinformatics, and IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics.
In the last 5 years, I also serve the community of NLP research as PC member in most top conference including ACL, EMNLP, IJCAI, AAAI. I am also the reviewer of many high impact journals such as: IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology, ACM Transactions on Information Systems, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics.
Reviewer and PC member
- Hanqi Yan, Lin Gui, Wenjie Li and Yulan He. Addressing Token Uniformity in Transformers via Singular Value Transformation. 38th Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI), Eindhoven, Netherlands, Aug. 2022.
- Hanqi Yan, Lin Gui, Gabriele Pergola and Yulan He. Position Bias Mitigation: A Knowledge-Aware Graph Model for Emotion Cause Extraction, The 59th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), Aug. 2021.
- Lin Gui, Jia Leng, Jiyun Zhou, Ruifeng Xu, Yulan He. Multi-Task Learning with Mutual Learning for Joint Sentiment Classification and Topic Detection. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), 2020.
- Lin Gui, Dongyin Wu, Yu Zhou, Qin Lu and Ruifeng Xu*. Event-Driven Emotion Cause Extraction with Corpus Construction, in Proceedings of Empirical Methods for Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), 2016.
- Lin Gui, Ruifeng Xu, Qin Lu, Jun Xu, Jian Xu, Bin Liu, Xiaolong Wang. Cross lingual Opinion Analysis via. Negative Transfer Detection, In Proceedings of the 52th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), 2014.