I am a Ph.D. student in the Tissue Image Analysis Lab, the Department of Computer Science, University of Warwick, UK. My supervisor is Prof. Nasir Rajpoot and my co-supervisor is Dr. Victor Sanchez. Before joining the University of Warwick, I completed my BSc of Computer Science and Information Engineering (CSIE) at Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan, in 2004 and MSc of Radio Frequency Communications at University of Southampton, UK, in 2009.
My main research interest is digital image analysis and application on medical and pathological images. I am working on cell detection, segmentation, and classification with image processing approaches, machine learning and deep learning approaches in histopathology images for disease investigation and analysis.
- Tzu-Hsi Song, Victor Sanchez, Hesham EIDaly and Nasir M. Rajpoot, "Dual-Channel Active Contour Model for Megakaryocytic Cell Segmentation in Bone Marrow Trephine Histology Images", IEEE Transactions on Biomedical engineering, in press, 2017. DOI: 10.1109/TBME.2017.2690863
- Tzu-Hsi Song, Victor Sanchez, Hesham EIDaly and Nasir M. Rajpoot, "Simultaneous Cell Detection and Classification with an Asymmetric Deep Autoencoder in Bone Marrow Histology Images", Medical Image Understanding and Analysis (MIUA), 2017
- Tzu-Hsi Song, Victor Sanchez, Hesham EIDaly and Nasir M. Rajpoot, "Hybrid Deep Autoencoder with Curvature Gaussian of various types of cells in bone marrow trephine biopsy images", International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), 2017.
- Tzu-Hsi Song, Victor Sanchez, Hesham EIDaly and Nasir M. Rajpoot, "A circumscribing active contour model for delineation of nuclei and membranes of megakaryocytes in bone marrow trephine biopsy images", Proc. SPIE 9420, Medical Imaging 2015: Digital Pathology, 94200T (March 19, 2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.2082064
Conference and Workshop
- European Congress of Pathology, 30 Aug-3 Sep 2014, London. Oral presentation "A supervised image analysis framework for delineation of megakaryocytes in bone marrow trephine biopsies"
- PGBiomed/ISC, 15-17 July 2014, University of Warwick. Oral presentation "A Machine Learning Approach to Delineation of Megakaryocytes in Bone Marrow Trephine Biopsies"
- 2nd Biomedical Image Analysis Summer School: Modalities, Methodologies & Clinical Research, Paris, France, July 2013.
1. Tutor in CS139: Web Development Technologies
T-H dot Song at warwick dot ac dot uk