I studied PhD Computer Science (2016 - 2020), researching the complexity of verifying differential privacy. After the PhD I moved to The Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, Saarbrücken.
Supervised by Dr Andrzej Murawski, Dr Dmitry Chistikov and Prof. Graham Cormode and funded by EPSRC through the Centre for Doctoral Training in Urban Science and Progress.
Publications and further details can be found on my personal page or DBLP.
Teaching at Warwick
- CS260 Algorithms (2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20)
- CS910 Foundations of Data Analytics (2016/17, 2017/18)
- CS409 Algorithmic Game Theory (2016/17)
- CS259 Formal Languages (2017/18, 2018/19)
- CS126 Design of Information Structures (2017/18)
Other Activities at Warwick
D dot J dot Purser at warwick dot ac dot uk