Studying PhD Computer Science (Sept 2016 - present) in the Department of Computer Science, funded by EPSRC as a member of the Centre for Doctoral Training in Urban Science and Progress. I previously studied BSc Discrete Mathematics and MSc Data Analytics at the University of Warwick, where I have focused on various automata and formal languages.
My research into automatic verification of differential privacy is supervised by Dr Andrzej Murawski, Dr Dmitry Chistikov and Prof. Graham Cormode. The research will look into techniques and tools which can automate the verification of correctness of algorithms and/or programming languages intended to achieve differential privacy on sensitive data.
Publications can be found on DBLP.
P: Paper, T: Talk, A: Attendee, O: Organising Team
- CS260 Algorithms (2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19)
- CS910 Foundations of Data Analytics (2016/17, 2017/18)
- CS409 Algorithmic Game Theory (2016/17)
- CS259 Formal Languages (2017/18, 2018/19)
- CS126 Design of Information Structures (2017/18)
D dot J dot Purser at warwick dot ac dot uk