I studied PhD Computer Science (2016 - 2020), researching the complexity of verifying differential privacy. After the PhD I moved to The Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, Saarbrücken. Please see my current webpage.
Teaching at Warwick
- CS260 Algorithms (2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20)
- CS910 Foundations of Data Analytics (2016/17, 2017/18)
- CS409 Algorithmic Game Theory (2016/17)
- CS259 Formal Languages (2017/18, 2018/19)
- CS126 Design of Information Structures (2017/18)