I am currently looking for a research oriented summer internship! Please contact if you can offer one!
Hello world! My name is Tejas Kulkarni and I am a third year Ph.D student in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Warwick, UK mentored by awesome Prof. Graham Cormode. I spent the summer of 2016 interning at the Alan Turing Institute, London.
I spent the academic year 2016-17 at the Alan Turing Institute, London.
- Privacy at Scale: Local Differential Privacy in Practice. With Graham Cormode and Divesh Srivastava (SIGMOD 2018)
- Marginal Release Under Local Differential Privacy Model. With Graham Cormode and Divesh Srivastava (ACM SIGMOD 2018)
- Constrained Differential Privacy for Count Data. With Graham Cormode and Divesh Srivastava (IEEE ICDE 2018)
During my masters, I dabbled in the area of theory of distributed algorithms. These are the publications from my masters education.
- Leader Election in Sparse Dynamic Networks with Churn (IEEE IPDPS 2015). With Sumathi Sivasubramanian, John Augustine
- Robust Leader Election For Fast Changing World (FOMC 2013 - A Workshop at ACM DISC 2013) With Paresh Nakhe, John Augustine, Peter Robinson
Here is a short summary of my career and educational trajectory.
- PhD student at the University of Warwick (Nov 2015 - )
- Software Engineer, AdElement Media, Pune, India (Aug 2014 - Oct 2015)
- Masters research student in the Dept. Of Computer Science at Indian Institute Of Technology, Madras, India (Jan 2012- July 2014) with Prof. John Augustine. I was associated with the ACT lab.
- Project internship at LSI Logic Pune, India ( Dec 2011- Feb 2012)
- 6 months diploma In Embedded Systems from CDAC,ACTS, Pune, India(2010- 2011)
- Software engineer at HSBC GLT, Pune (June 2008- July 2009)
- B.E. (Computer Science) , Govt. College Of Engg. Aurangabad, India (2004-2008)
For more details about my work, please visit my LinkedIn page.
I will update about my research as it progresses.
You can contact me at abc[at]d.com where a <= tejas , b <=vijay , c<= kulkarni & d<=gmail