First year PhD student in Tissue Image Analytics (TIA) lab at the University of Warwick, working under the supervision of Prof. Nasir Rajpoot on the analysis of multi-gigapixel digitized pathology images.
- M. Shaban, A. Mahmood, S. Ali, and N. Rajpoot, Person Pose Detection Using Deep Head Detector, submitted to IEEE Transactions on Circuits & Systems for Video Technology (Impact Factor: 3.599), Mar 2017.
- Babak Ehteshami Bejnordi, ..., M. Shaban, N.Rajpoot, ..., . Diagnostic Assessment of Deep Learning Algorithms for Detection of Lymph Node Metastases in Women With Breast Cancer. JAMA. 2017;318(22):2199–2210. doi:10.1001/jama.2017.14585 (Impact Factor: 44.405)
- M. Shaban, A. Mahmood, S. Ali, and N. Rajpoot, Multi-person Head Segmentation in Low Resolution Crowd Scenes Using Convolutional Encoder-Decoder Framework, Workshop on Representation, analysis and recognition of shape and motion FroM Image data (RFMI 2017).
- A. Agarwalla, M. Shaban, and N. Rajpoot, Representation-Aggregation Networks for Segmentation of Multi-Gigapixel Histology Images, Workshop on Deep Learning in Irregular Domains (DLID) in BMVC2017.
- Research Assistant | Qatar University | 2015-2016
- Research Project: Counting and Tracking of Individuals in Extremely Dense Crowds
- Camelyon16 Challenge: Breast Cancer Metastases Detection in Lymph Nodes
- Software Engineer | Techlogix | 2011-2013
- PhD in CS | 2016-2020 | Department of Computer Science at University of Warwick, UK
- MS in CS | 2013-2015 | School of Science and Engineering at LUMS, Pakistan
- BS in CS | 2007-2011 | Punjab University College of Information Technology, Pakistan