Welcome to my ePortfolio. These pages contain information about my interest research and professional experience.If you are interested in any aspect of my research please get in touch with me.
My name is, Ebtehal Quqandi. I am a female Saudi student, who is deputized by Um Al Quraa University and the Saudi Ministry of Education to complete my Postgraduate Researcher at the University of Warwick.
- The Educational Technology Group (part of the Human Centred Computing Research Division).
- Mobile Learning
- Augmented Reality
- Educational Technology
My Doctoral Research:
Thesis Title: ‘Towards Development of Mobile Augmented Reality framework in Educational Environments'
The possibility of using AR in learning and training has become more straightforword than before, as a result of integrating computer and mobile industries with information and communication technologies. despite ,there is acknowledgment that AR application has a positive impact on learning outcomes , there is still lack of studies integrating AR technology with learning theories . Even though AR is utilized in Educational field, the value of AR application integrated in learning environment not yet totally investigated . Moreover, most of the studies stated that the top challenging of utilizing AR in educational field is usability. Beside AR usability issue there are other challenging such as user technology experience, user negative attitude , interface design errors, technical problems. My research will investigate the influence of system’s usability and students’ acceptance in order to improve individual self-learning.
Professional certificates :
- ITIL Foundation certified , 2014
- Black Board certified trainer , 2012
- Cisco Academy Instructor, CCNA 1,2,3,4.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) for SQL server
- Lecturer at E-Learning and Distance Education Deanship, Um Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia since Aug 2014.
- IT manager in College Of Nursing – Jeddah, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences Feb 2012 to Jul 2014.
- Programmer – Jeddah. King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences Apr 2011- Jan 2012.
- Data entry at Information Technology Center of King Abdul-Aziz University, 2005 - 2007.
- A Multi Criteria Decision Making Model for Software Selection to Build E-Portfolio , Fifth International Conference on e-learning cognitively informed technology, Bahrain, 2015.
E dot quqandi at warwick dot ac dot uk
Supervisor: Dr.Mike Joy
Department: Computer science
Education Technology Lab